The Southern Moongarden is a bold, empowering floral that opens with a breathtaking chord of gardenia and jasmine. The garden extends from a wooden veranda scattered with terracotta pots and woven wicker furniture to large mimosa and mandarin trees in full bloom. Moonflower vines weave through the trellises of jasmine to reveal their blossoms at night, while their intoxicating scent attracts moths and bats. Fireflies create flickering lights throughout the dark landscape of these aromatic reflections of the moon.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points.
• 5mL (bottle dimensions are 1 ''x .5'' x 1.75'')
• Includes a .3oz (8.5g) tin of For Strange Women's fixative base to deepen and extend the perfume oil.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a gift box and satin pouch.
• The box is adorned with a hand-printed letterpress print of a custom illustration by Kelly Louise Judd.
• Includes a descriptive card.