Rosehip Elixir™ Solid
This velvety facial moisturizer deeply conditions and repairs while imparting a light perfume of pure rose, macadamia, and ylang ylang. This is designed to be used for those with extremely dry and sensitive skin, especially in arid climates. A very small amount of this goes a long way - use as eye cream, anti-wrinkle repair, night moisturizer, and as needed anywhere else that needs protective deep conditioning, including hair.
Net wt. 1.5 oz (44g) (size is 2.5'' diameter, .75'' high)
Arrives in a beautiful gold tin with a gold and silver label illustrated by Kelly Louise Judd.
- Shea Butter creates a creamy, soft base that holds a thick layer of this rich elixir on the surface of the skin, protecting any dry air from penetrating the surface while the deeper layers of skin are hydrated, nourished, and repaired.
- Organic Rosehip oil and extract, naturally rich in vitamin C and essential fatty acids, deeply repairs damaged skin. Rosehip oil is light, silky, and absorbs quickly into thirsty skin.
- Organic Macadamia, Rice Bran, and Kukui are thicker oils that deeply hydrate while simulating skin's natural moisture. These bind to particles on top of the skin as well as deep within pores, and dissolve any dirt or makeup, for a perfect facial cleanser.
- Squalane extracted from olive oil is added for extreme hydration, great for leaving on to work its magic all day or night.
- Sea Buckthorn berry oil is prized for its high vitamin content and its ability to repair scar tissue and other types of skin damage.
- Silk enhances the luxurious texture of this smooth serum, making it perfect to wear as a primer under mineral foundation and to polish hair.
- Bulgarian Rose Absolute and Ylang Ylang essential oil are pure botanical essences that naturally perfume the skin with a light veil of floral indulgence. They are as calming and soothing to your skin as they are to your mind.
- Rosemary Extract helps protect the integrity of the fragile ingredients above.
I have tested this formula on myself and my friends, who are now all addicted! My friends who live in extremely dry mountain and desert climates requested this thicker moisturizer and eye cream version to layer over the oil version or wear alone. It is much heavier than water based moisturizing creams, so do not expect a lotion type product.
Shelf Life info:
This contains no synthetic chemical ingredients, which means there are no harsh preservatives. This also means the delicate nut and seed oils are prone to oxidation after about 6 - 8 months. If stored in a cool, dark area, it will likely last up to a year.
phthalate, paraben, synthetic, dye, and cruelty free.
© For Strange Women.