The Midwest Moongarden envelops you in a sultry landscape of white rose and white iris. This creamy floral heart is woven with tangled honeysuckle vines climbing the wooden fences and wisteria blossoms falling through an overhead pergola. The overtones of floral musks are captured in the humid air while a dark border of valerian pulls the base of the blend deep into the earth. This collection of pale blooms creates a glowing nighttime bouquet accompanied by the songs of the cicadas and crickets.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points.
• 5mL (bottle dimensions are 1 ''x .5'' x 1.75'')
• Includes a .3oz (8.5g) tin of For Strange Women's fixative base to deepen and extend the perfume oil.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a gift box and satin pouch.
• The box is adorned with a hand-printed letterpress print of a custom illustration by the amazing Kelly Louise Judd (Swanbones).
• Includes a descriptive card about the scent with a list of the most prominent notes and accords.